Happy Birthday L.E.!

Happy Birthday L.E.!
Such a pampered pooch

Kailyn

Kailyn

Pretty Girls

Pretty Girls

Kailyn and Mel

Kailyn and Mel

Kailyn age 7 Tybee Beach

Emma and Meenah age 5, Best Friends

Kailyn's 1st grade project

Monday, June 29, 2009

Growing Big...Bigger...

So yesterday in the car I over hear Kailyn talking to her sister about a picture Emma made at school. It's a bear card that Emma made for her daddy for Father's day. And Kailyn says "So, your teacher drew this bear and you colored it or what?" Emma tells her she did it all herself. And Kailyn replies, "WOW! Good going girlfriend! This is like such a good job girl!" and gives her baby sister, who she has dubbed "Missy Poo" a high five.
And I can't decide who has made the most dramatic change in getting big lately, Kai-girl or "missy Poo." All I know is my babies are growing up and I just can't stop kissing them. At least they still let me do that. But those days are numbered. The other day at summer camp, Kailyn's class was having a "fashion show" and as she walked the runway for her peers she caught me smiling through the window.She got red and ducked her head. Then all her peers looked at me as one little boy yelled, "Look Kailyn! It's your mom!" Oh, no, my baby is embarrassed of me already!

No comments: